8 How To Make Money Through Fashion Blogging and Influencing

Are you using your cell phone wisely?

Millions today are using digital technology like cell phone and other electronic devices that can access or transmit digital data such as games,videos,music,emails,phone calls, text messages, photos etc

This is no surprise because cell phone play and important role in our social, job, spiritual, education and entertainment life.

Many of us are addicted to these cell phones. For instance, I like to be on the internet 24/7 especially to keep update with my favorite site goal.com .

But, it must be stated that unwise and obsessive use if phone can be damaging to our health and social life. For instance, yesterday I wanted to be on the internet badly, so I put the simple card on my phone out and replaced it with another one that had data without mindful of where I put the initial phone. It took me a long search to find the first simply later when I remembered. This means that the eagerness to be on the internet had affected my thinking.

If your use of phone is having a negative impact on your life, you need to make changes.

You can using cell phone unwisely if

1. Using cell phone is having a negative impact on your social life and your interaction with your family.

2. You are losing sleep because you want to keep checking your device.

3. You become unduly worried when you cannot access your phone such as when your battery is dead or you vanity access the internet.

4. You cannot do without pressing your phone even in social and religion gathering.




RANDOM POSTS

8 Steps To Solve The Error : Your website needs to be publicly accessible to use Jetpack: site_inaccessible

 

11 STEPS TO AUTOMATICALLY LINK KEYWORD IN BLOGGER

Comments